Exciting summer Marketing Internship opportunity with PriorityOne Group, a leading provider of integrated information technology services.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful, professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. The intern will have the opportunity for meaningful contribution to marketing and business objectives while experiencing personal, professional development.
The Marketing Internship will be based in Rutherford, N.J., at PriorityOne Group’s headquarters. The intern will play a key role in supporting and developing email, social media and online marketing campaigns; generating marketing collateral; writing and editing news releases and blog posts; and much more.
The intern will have the opportunity to work on projects that will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing programs
- Maintaining social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Leveraging customer insight data to refine campaigns and digital content
- Managing tasks, expectations, communications and timelines for assigned projects
- Providing routine status updates to key stakeholders, project team and leadership team
- Supporting internal departments and product lines as directed by organization
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- Major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed at least two years of college education prior to start of internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to develop positive working relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- School and/or work experience using Microsoft Word and social media platforms
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Familiarity with email marketing, search engine marketing, social media and email marketing systems
- Working knowledge of website design, technologies and usability
- Leadership experience, including involvement in related student organizations
If you want to be part of a high-performance organization that’s committed to expanding your career opportunities, apply to PriorityOne Group today.
If interested, please fill out this form