PriorityOne Group, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. PriorityOne Group is in the IT Managed Services for companies with between 10 and 200 employees. Our company serves the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut Metropolitan area with a focus in the healthcare.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor agnostic approach. Our success with our clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The Sales Executive (SE) role is market-based sales and business development position. The SE may cover a single large market or multiple smaller markets within the region. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow PriorityOne Group sales through presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions
- Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
Sales are consultative to our prospects and customers and collaborative internally. SE’s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity’s progression.
Additionally, SE’s develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as mixers, tradeshows, Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce initiatives, etc. as well as by soliciting references from existing PriorityOne Group customers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of PriorityOne Group services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic P1, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with engineering project resources, relationship management resources, sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic P1, project and procurement services.
- With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and PriorityOne Group clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how PriorityOne Group services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales Activities.
- Managed Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Procurement Quota Attainment.
- Client Retention.
Daily interaction with team members and a variety of clients. The SE works closely with CEO ,Solutions team to create and sell appropriate solutions to prospects.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and PriorityOne Group perspective.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel,Connectwise, Quosal).
PriorityOne Group Offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental,).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Career Level Required : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required : 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required : Professional
Job Type : Employee
Job Status : Full Time
If interested, please fill out this form