About the Job:
Desktop and Server Admin for Managed Services Provider
We are currently seeking to fill a full time opening on our expanding Service Desk as an Analyst in the Rutherford, NJ area. Send resume in reply email to be considered for technical interviews.
PriorityOne Group, LLC. is an MSP providing full IT services and enterprise class technical solutions to a variety of small or mid-sized clients, many of which are in the medical field.
The Service Desk Analyst will provide both remote and in the field support on PC’s, servers (physical and virtual), and other network equipment such as switches, NAS devices and firewalls with instruction. Typical issues include computer and printer setup, machine rebuilds, Virus cleaning, wireless installs and repair, server outages and configurations, AD and GPO changes, remote access and VPN issues and hardware repairs. Several paths of growth potential exist, including Project Management, Sales, and Department Management. Candidates must be Customer Service Oriented.
- Strong understanding of network topologies
- Technical Certifications such as A+, Network+ or MCP preferred, but equivalent work experience considered.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (client and server) loading and support
- Active Directory account and group creations, password resets, GPO editing
- Experience with thin clients and Terminal Server
- Email troubleshooting with Outlook and Exchange
- Experience with common application installs and support (MS Office, Adobe, QuickBooks, Web Browsers)
- Local and domain Printer Sharing, installs and Support
- Experience with Common backup and imaging utilities (example: Backup Exec, Acronis, Ghost, Shadow protect)
- Virus and Malware removals
- Hardware changes and upgrades
- Basic experience with Cisco and/or Sonicwalls
- Experience with ConnectWise, Kaseya, and/or Labtech
- Very Basic understanding of VMWare
- Experience with Medical Field applications (EMR and/or practice management apps)
This is a full-time position which does require flexible hours and some on-call commitment. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.
If interested, please fill out this form